Luqmans advice to his son

The Surah luqman has always been a favorite to me the ayats when he starts advising his son I always felt like as if he was advising me which is why I love this surah.

my favorite ayats our these.
It reminds me to stay humble and keep grounded and not to be arrogant. and it just really moves because these small things are what peole fall into almost all the time easily and it is really hated by allah, just reading these ayats help me to keep my self humble

17. "O my son! Aqim-is-Salat (perform As-Salat ), enjoin (people) for Al - Ma’ruf (Islamic Monotheism and all that is good), and forbid (people) from Al - Munkar (i.e. disbelief in the Oneness of Allah, polytheism of all kinds and all that is evil and bad), and bear with patience whatever befall you. Verily! These are some of the important commandments ordered by Allah with no exemption.

18. "And turn not your face away from men with pride, nor walk in insolence through the earth. Verily, Allah likes not each arrogant boaster.

19. “And be moderate (or show no insolence) in your walking, and lower your voice. Verily, the harshest of all voices is the voice (braying) of the ass.”

5 Likes

JazakAllahu Khairun for the reminder, sister.

May Allah keep us all guided on the straight path and of those who do not walk amongst the arrogant, ameen.

May Allah forgive us all of our wrongdoings, and protect us from hypocrisy, ameen.

Ramadan Mubarak and salaam

2 Likes

Amin ya Rabbil Alamin

2 Likes

Ameen, Ya rab, May we stay grounded

1 Like