One of my favorite verses

“My Lord, build for me… near you a home in Paradise.” At-Tahrim ayah 11

It brings me hope that after life in the dunya, in the akhirah is something even better. Much better. The bestest thing ever. Alhamdulillah

May Allah grant us all Jannatul firdous, ameen.

#ramadan

5 Likes

Ameen brother may we all admit paradise

1 Like

Beautiful! I was surprised to see such a verse. You think you’ve read the entire Quran and you know but it surprises you time and again!

2 Likes

SubhanAllah! This is a dua made by Asiyah the wife of pharaoh when she was being tortured by him to renounce her faith in Allah. Before dying from her injuries she made this dua and Allah showed her, her place in paradise! SubhanAllah!

3 Likes

One of my favourite verse in the Quran is

O you who have believed, seek help through patience and prayer. Indeed, Allah is with the patient. Quran 2:153

As human beings we are always subjected to some kind of hardship and Allah azzawajal tells us that in difficult times one must turn to prayer and be patient. And Allah loves the patient and is always with those who exercise patience.

2 Likes

Ramadan Mubarak

Assalamu alaikum

May this Ramadan be full of blessings for us all

May Allah make us amongst the patient, ameen.

Ramadan Mubarak

Assalamu alaikum

I’m a sister, by the way. May Allah admit us all in to Paradise and guide us on the straight path, Ameen.

Wa alaykum Salam
My bad, really sorry sister jazaakumullahu khairan

1 Like

She must have really loved Allah to want a place near him! Subhan Allah how many of us really want paradise (with our thoughts and actions) let alone a home near the most magnificent! Asiya (RA) truly is an inspiration! May Allah grant many more like her!

3 Likes

Ramadan Mubarak

May Allah admit us all into Paradise ameen

Salaam

1 Like

ameen jazakallahu khairan sister

1 Like

Assalamu alaikum

JazakAllahu Khairun for your message

I hope your Ramadan is going well inshallah

No worries. Everyone can make a mistake

Salaam

May Allah grant us all jannah and house in jannah too, Ameen

1 Like

Ameen.

I pray that Allah blesses these 10 days of Dhul Hijjah for all of the Ummah and accepts our efforts from us, getting us closer and closer to Paradise. Ameen

2 Likes

Amiin…May Almighty Allah in his infinite mercy grant us aljanat firdaus

1 Like