Ramadan connect

I have no idea to who I’ll be chatting from and where, but I so much believe that Islamic Brotherhood is the strongest brotherhood however it has joined us from across different countries. With this I say Assalam Alaikum. May we all remain together with peace and tranquility. #ramadan

4 Likes

Wa alaykum salam warahmatullahi Wa barakaatuhu. Na’am Alhamdulillah for making us Muslims , may Allah bless all Muslims around he globe and make us better than we are.

1 Like

Amin jazakillahu khairan

Wa alaikum salam as a Muslim we are all one, we worship one and only true God (ALLAH SUBHANAHU WA TA’ALLAH) May we die as a true believers with the perfect word of Allah and MayvHE grant us the strength to worship HIM. Ameen

Amin ya Rabbil Alamin

Wa Alaykum Assalam Wa Rahmatullah wa Barakatuhu.
Our Ummah is a collective one by natural default , ie everything is practiced together , Zakaat, Salaat, Siyyam , Hajj.
“There is a verse from the Quran that orders the Believing people to hold strong to the Rope of Allah (Obedience, Collective-ness ,inclusiveness , Brotherhood and Love) and never move apart from one and other.”
Aali -imraan (103)
There is Pure sense in why Our Creator Allah subhanahu wa Taalla has instructed this upon his believing creations. But subhanallah we need to all work on this right !!??

2 Likes

Wa alaykum salam dear brother! What an amazing statement, it’s obvious but so easily missed.
Doesn’t matter which race or colour we are but as soon as one muslim sees another we instantly have a connection and things in common! This is an amazing blessing from Allah that no other people has.

2 Likes

May Allah SWT continue to keep us connected and not devided.

1 Like

Ameen.

Assalamu alaikum sister

Jazakallah khayrun for your post (sorry I only just noticed) and we welcome you to the website. It is lovely to have you here.

May Allah bless you and reward you and make this Ramadan easy for you and all of the ummah, accept our deeds and forgive us of our sins, and bring us out of Ramadan having changed for the best and continue to be better than the previous years even after Ramadan ends. Ameen.

Salaam

1 Like

Wa alaikum as salaam brother

Alhamdulillah. It’s so true that the Muslim brotherhood and sisterhood is so much stronger and reunited with each other than we’d find with most people outside of Islam. Allah has blessed us with this. May Allah keep us firm in our imaan and reunite us all in the highest Jannatul Firdous. Ameen.

Wa alaykum salam.
Amiin…

1 Like

Hi brother

Jazakallah khayrun for your response

Assalamu alaikum

How’s Ramadan going for you? I hope it’s going well, full of blessings and rewards. Ameen

Have a good day